1 cup whole wheat flour
4 tsp baking powder
1 tbs sugar
1 tsp salt
2 cups milk
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup vegetable oil
juice of 1/2 lemon
1/8 tsp vanilla
1 cup washed, drained, blueberries
1. Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cinnamon in large bowl, mix well. Stir in milk eggs, oil, lemon juice, and vanilla. DO NOT OVER MIX. Gently fold in blueberries.
2. Preheat lightly greased griddle to medium heat. Stir batter and use 1/4 cup batter for each pancake (3-4 inches in diameter).
3. Cook til done turning once. Garnish with blueberries, sprinkle with 10x sugar.
Changes I made:
- I used frozen (thawed) blueberries.
- I had some blueberry syrup on hand. I mixed about 1 tbs of it into the batter.
- I just used juice out of the jar, which means I had to look up the juice of a lemon. 1 lemon = 3tbs of juice.
- Topped with blueberry syrup.