Sunday, January 4, 2009

Prince of Wales


So, if you don't know I went to London for a week. (I will write more on that later). I know it's pathetic, but one of the things I was looking forward to was some Twinings' Prince of Wales Tea. Wouldn't you know it, I couldn't find it anywhere. I buy it all the time at Wal-mart back in the US. I couldn't find it anywhere in the UK. In fact, I had a hard time just finding Twinings. You think something that's been around since 1706 would be easy to find. So if buy this point of reading this you find me pitiable or just that you want to save me for the pathetic state I am in (blogging about tea), then I would love a box. If you can find it that is!

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon this page whilst writing a critical analysis of the semiotic constructions of a Twinings tea box. Incidentally, as a brit, I had never previously heard of such a brand...

    ReplyDelete